Monday, August 30, 2010

One of those days

Well it has been one of those days that are often sent to test us. Are we as strong as we thought we were, can we cope with things bashing us in the face, am I as emotionally tough as I feel that I am???
I am happy and relieved to say that the answer to that is YES I AM!!
Papers came today from a certain persons solicitor (who shall remain nameless). I was upset, and pissed off and for a moment I felt like crying.Not because I was sad, but because I was so MAD!! The papers included a draft consent order discussing amicable this and with discussion that. Is he mentally ill??? I actually think he is. I mean I have just terminated mediation because not just me but OTHERS see that he is not able to put the children first and seems to have a total disregard for anybody elses opinion that is different to his own.
What the fuck is he on??? I want to know because I would love some so that I can believe that I am always right, that I can do whatever I like.
Sorry for the swearing but really, it is the only word that does apply....
So I have an appointment tomorrow with my person, so it begins, it has started, it is on, no turning back, no stopping for a breath, no nothing..........

No comments:

Post a Comment