Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another step....

I rang the real estate today to offically tell them that I will be selling my home. It has been a difficult decision as I love my house. It was the dream. I designed it. I chose the colours and styles etc. But at the end of the day it is just a house. It is a house that holds lovely family memories. Both my children have all their early memories here and for Blayne it will be a difficult time. He will be the one who is most upset at this move.
My mum has signed a contract for her home. She is very excited. She has felt, like I have that this has not been a home since we moved back, but a house. She needs a home once again and so do I. There are just too many memories here for me. Over time they have lessoned but at the end of the day it is still the home I built and bought with Michael. It is time that I moved on. It is time that I shed the shackles so to speak, of my married life. I am no longer married (well technically I am but not in spirit or heart or anything else that matters)
S0 MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS WHO READ THIS....I will need your help. I have a huge amount of work to do to get this house ready. So I humbly ask for some help and assistance. I propose that on a weekend in the next month that I have a working bee. I will provide the food, drinks and hugs to all those amazing friends who will come and help. I will let you know as soon as I work out the best weekend so please let me know what you think about this. I will of course understand if you choose not to help and promise not to egg your house.
This is just another step in my journey........

No comments:

Post a Comment