Saturday, March 27, 2010

Table for six

Just getting ready to head off for my first dinner date with table for six. It is like a singles dinner club. 3 guys and 3 girls. I will be dining at a french restaurant at milton.
Why I am I doing this some may ask?
I just want to get out and be doing things on the weeks that I don't have my kids. I want to meet some new people and have a good time. I want to regain some of the self confidence that I have lost. I want to sieze the day!!
So I have showered and I am ready to see where this new experience takes me.
It is nice to look forward to something again.
On a different note I hit the night life at the Caboolture RSL last eve and Oh my!! It is very different to what it used to be. It is more a night club type arrangement.
Lovely to mix with the Caboolture people once again. (sarcasm if you wearn't sure) I was very surprised to realise the large gay population in the area. Maybe I am just more attuned to seeing what is around me these days as I cannot recall seeing too many lesbians when I used to hit the Morayfield Tavern and RSL when I was 18.
Anyway I will be off and give you all the lowdown on the morrow!!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment