Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tears

Went to see the new Sandra Bullock movie, the one she won the academy award for. No surprises to know that I cried. A story about a wonderful person who changes the life of a homeless boy. It showed a very loving husband and wife and of course it broke my heart.
Why? I feel ripped off. I miss being in a relationship. I miss being with that someone who "has got your back". I look back and while I know that Michael loved me, he didn't really have my back. He didn't do emotion and whether that stemmed from his shitty childhood or not, he wasn't emotionally there for me.
So I cry for a marriage that has run its course and I cry for my kids who I hope don't grow up the same way, and I cry for me who sits here alone with everything to give, but who looks around to an empty space.
So anyway the movie was great. Very inspiring.
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment