Thursday, February 25, 2010

Powerless

It is not a good feeling to feel like you have no control over things that are happening. Michael believes his need to move Sierra to another childcare centre are the only ones he cares about. Because we haven't got anything in writing and we share the children he is able to do this. He is moving her on Monday to a different centre. I tried to circumvent it. I tried to ask him to hold off. But no...it is the way he wants things or nothing. My feelings do not matter. His are far more important than anything I could possibly have. He refuses to go to mediation as it is voluntary and he will not attend. Fabulous man I loved for so long.
I feel broken.I want to scream and break something, but nothing will make these feelings go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment